Wednesday, September 25, 2013

First Week of 20% Project

First Week of 20% Project 

In my 2nd period English class with my teacher, Mr.Lee, the students are supposed to do the 20% percent project. I thought this project is going to be lame but then I learned about it and I liked it. After the week we got started I really enjoyed working with my group and doing our project. After the week went by and we started to work, I realized that we might have a chance to accomplish this project until the end of the 20% project. I'm working with my friends, Jawni and Anthony. We are trying to make a enormous rubber band ball. Then after we came up with ideas on how to start, we made a proposal for our teacher, Mr.Lee. This will give a look on how this project will look like and who will be doing different roles of the project. I will cover the online expenses, Jawni will measure the rubber band ball every time we add more and Anthony will be taking pictures of how the rubber band ball is growing. So far its 21 inches. I hoping that this project will teach people that they can do anything from scrap. I'm also hoping that we will accomplish of doing the enormous rubber band ball.

1 comment:

  1. Great first blog. Keep up on the progress of your group's work as well.

    ReplyDelete