Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Second Week of 20% Project..

Second Week of 20% Project 
The second week of the 20% percent project it was my turn to take it home and keep it for a week. After I took it home, I added more rubber bands to make it bigger. I tried to bounce it off a wall and off the ground. The rubber band had a great feedback when I bounced it off the ground but on the wall it will bounce the other way around. My brother tried playing basketball with it and he told me it was great playing with it. I would say that the rubber band could be with if controlled. I think that the rubber band is a success. All my group are working together to make the rubber band bigger. Next week its Jawni's turn to take the ball and add more rubber bands and to measure it after. So far the rubber band is 21 inches and we are trying to make it heaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment